Motorco Music Hall
723 Rigsbee Ave
Durham, NC 27701
Motorco Music Hall is a 400+ capacity nightclub located in Durham’s Central Park district. Once a midcentury car dealership, Motorco has been essential to the revitalization of what was once an industrial area of town. The venue operates adjacent bar and restaurant Parts & Labor, allowing guests to park, dine, and see a show in one location. This venue is fully accessible, with a flexible seating configuration; seating — on bleachers, benches, and chairs — may be limited for some shows. Duke Performances has presented hip-hop artists, small jazz orchestras, indie rock acts, and international music at Motorco.
- FROM CHAPEL HILL VIA HWY 15-501
- When highway divides near South Square Mall, take 15-501 Bypass North/Duke University.
- Follow for approximately 4 miles to I-85 North
- Continue on I-85 North for 3.3 miles
- Take Exit 177 for US-15 BUS / US-501 BUS
- Take a right on US-15 BUS South/ US-501 BUS South
- Bear left onto North Mangum St.
- Take a right onto West Geer St. and Motorco Music Hall will be on the left in 4 blocks
- FROM RALEIGH, CARY AND POINTS EAST
- From I-40 East, take exit 279B and merge onto NC-147 North / Durham
- After 8 miles, take exit 12B to N Roxboro St/ Mangum St
- Continue on Jackie Robinson to Roxboro St
- Turn left onto Holloway, continue onto E Morgan St
- Turn right onto Rigsbee and Motorco is on the left in half a mile
- FROM GREENSBORO, BURLINGTON AND POINTS WEST
- From I-40 East, merge on to I-85 North.
- Follow the above directions from Chapel Hill
- FROM POINTS NORTH VIA I-85
- From I-85 South, follow the above directions from Chapel Hill
Motorco has a parking lot of approximately 80 spaces. The lot is accessed via Geer Street towards the back of the building. A parking attendant is on site and parking can be paid either directly to the attendant or via the Passport Parking App or www.ppprk.com website.
In addition there is free evening parking on adjacent streets.